TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Classic Eyes wants to make purchasing your contact lenses and related products, as easy and convenient as possible. You can order on-line anytime, anywhere, with a click of a button. Our prices are affordable backed-up by the highest clinical care.
Instead of collecting from our stores, we are able to deliver right to your door, an excellent time saver.
Contact Lens solutions or eye drops can be included in your order which is another hassle-free advantage.
Classic Eyes provides a legal purchase of contact lenses from a reputable company with the professional back-up of our optometrists
This site may only be used to make legal purchases of your contact lenses and related products. We reserve the right to suspend or deny access to our site if it is felt that activity is suspicious, fraudulent or it appears that you intend to resell the products.
The terms and conditions may be changed or modified at any time, it is understood that you agree to be bound by these changes. It is recommended to read the terms and conditions every so often to be aware of any such changes.
By using this site it is accepted that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions herein, and if you no longer agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use, you must cease the use of this site.
This site may not be copied, modified, distributed, reproduced or republished. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print a hard copy portion for the purpose of placing an order with www.classiceyes.co.za
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Content of the site provided by www.classiceyes.co.za is to provide a service to its customers.
This site does not contain information about eye disease or medical information that may be relevant to your eye care needs. The information provided in this site is only meant to facilitate you with the purchasing of your contact lenses and related products and by NO means is a substitute for information provided by your eye care provider. Specific medical questions must be taken up with your eye care provider. Never disregards or delay seeking professional advice from your eye care provider. We recommend having your eyes tested every 12 months to ensure your eyes are healthy and your prescription is correct. If you have blurred vision, irritated eyes, a discharge or are just unsure or concerned about any eye condition, remove your contact lenses immediately and contact your eye care provider!
WE do not endorse or assume responsibility for any product. We do our best to ensure that the contents of this site are correct. Information, services, and products contained on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We make no warranties to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of information published on this site.
You acknowledge and agree by your use of this site that it is your full responsibility for all risk. You agree to indemnify www.classiceyes.co.za and under no circumstances shall we or any other party be liable for direct or indirect loss whatsoever.
In order to purchase Contact Lenses on the Classic Eyes website, you will need to comply with one or more of the following:
- You are an existent and current contact lens wearer of any of the Classic Eyes stores, having had your annual eye examination within 12 months of ordering
- If you are not currently a Classic Eyes contact lens customer, you must provide a current contact lens prescription from your optometrist – scan and attach prescription with the date of your last eye examination.
- If you do not have a written prescription from your optometrist, you must provide us with the optometrist’s contact details for us to verify your contact lens prescription – you thereby give us permission to phone on your behalf to confirm.
- You certify that the information you provide us is valid and true and matches your prescription from your optometrist exactly
- You certify that you are an existing contact lens wearer and that you are proficient in wearing your contact lenses (with regards to correct insertion, removal, cleaning and wearing schedule)
Delivery / Shipping Policy:
- You may collect your order in store. Select which store is most convenient
- For all door-to-door deliveries within main cities in South Africa you will be charged current local courier charges.
- For all door-to-door deliveries in out-lying areas in South Africa you will be charged current local courier charges.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines, if the delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- Shipping is only within South African borders. There are no international deliveries.
- Deliveries are done to your physical address during working hours only. Please supply us with the appropriate address and ensure that there is someone responsible available to sign for the delivery.
- Upon delivery of the products you must inspect them carefully. If any of the products do not match the description or appear to be damaged or missing, do not use the products or any items accompanying the goods and please contact us at email@example.com. The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- We will endeavour to deliver your contact lenses and related products as quickly as possible. However unforeseen circumstances and stock availability from our suppliers may delay the delivery of your contact lenses.
- Normal delivery is expected between 5 and 7 working days
- Any items on backorder from the suppliers make take up to 3-6 weeks. We will confirm any delays with you either via email or a phone call.
- If the products that you have ordered are unavailable, we will contact you and offer you a suitable alternative or refund.
- On shipping of your order you will be sent via email a unique waybill number for tracking purposes
Product Warranty Policy
- All contact lenses are warranted from the date of purchase until date of expiry against manufacturers’ defects. Manufacturers’ defects include: structural design, but specifically excludes, amongst others, intentional misuse.
- The Manufacturer’s warranty applicable between Manufacturer and supplier/distributor is also applicable between supplier/distributor and Customer in respect of the Product.
Returns Policy / Exchange Policy
- For any defective or incorrect product, please inform us immediately via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Items to be returned unopened in its original packaging within 7 working days for a full refund or exchange.
- The above items can be brought in to your nearest Classic Eyes store or sent via a traceable courier company to Shop 124, The Pavilion Shopping Centre, Jack Martens Drive, Westville, 3630
You agree to receive newsletters and also promotional material from Classic Eyes and specific partners of our choice. The data captured by this website is the property of www.classiceyes.co.za and can be used for data analysis and for other companies within the context of our company.
Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems. The Merchant does not have access to credit details. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
- All transactions are in South African Rands only
- Up-front payment termed “cash payment” may be done via credit card, direct deposit (EFT), Pay Pal
- Medical aid subject to availability of benefits
- Prices and delivery charges may change and vary from time-to-time. These are changed at the discretion of Classic Eyes.
- The classiceyes.co.za on-line store collects personal information for the purpose of an efficient on-line shopping experience, to process your order (including verification of your prescription, if necessary and with your authorisation) and to keep you up to date with regards to optical goods, ocular health and any pertinent promotions.
- All information received will be used responsibly. We will not sell, rent, or loan any of your information to any third party.
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information